pleasurable planning

Right now I'm sitting at my desk during my two hour planning.  It's excellent.  There are no kids trying to talk to me, the ligths are off in both the room and office, lunch is in a little under an hour, I can read/nap/do stuff.  I am liking this time more and more, it's just a nice break.  I've been looking on care.com for sitting/nannying jobs here in Greensboro to bring some money in, reading people's blogs, writing blogs, reading books, resting my ears.  I love it, it's quite luxerious(sp?).  Right now, Chicago's "You're the Inspiration" is on, that's a great song; especially the UNCG Spartone's version (check it out on youtube.com).  I'm just super happy with this planning, even though I'm not really planning, it's a nice break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM