Kit-Kat Bar

Have you ever had a time in your life when you just couldn't get a break?  It felt like every time something good would happen, it had conditions that weren't so good, so it kinda spoiled it a little; or you keep getting disappointed/let down by someone/something?  Well that's how I feel right now.  I feel  a little screwed over.  When I first moved back to Greensboro, I had estimated that I was gonna get paid after two weeks, the end of the month (March), but soon found out that that was not true and was given the impression that I was to get paid on April 15/16 the middle of the month.  I was a little worried, because I didn't have enough money, but, as you know, God provided in ways that still make me grin.  Well, yesterday I went to the school treasurer (I don't actually know the title), gave her an invoice and asked her if I just come to her for my paycheck.  She said yes, whenever that is.  She looked it up, and I won't be getting paid until the 28th of April.  This made wanna cry.  Are you freaking kidding me?!?  That's two more weeks, by that time, I will have been living in Gboro for a month and a half and working for over a month!  I only have enough money for the end of this week.  I'm trying not to worry, but He's not making this easy.  I know that God keeps showing up and providing, but at what point does He start providing through this job I'm pouring myself into?  This kinda sucks...a lot actually.  I as so looking forward to buying food, gas, paying rent, living my life without worry.  But I guess, not yet huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM