community

I just love my community here in Charlotte.  I heard from somewhere, and I am quite sure this is biblical, that when living in a biblical community no one should be in need.  As you may have gathered from my previous post I'm in need.  My car needs a new radiator and I don't start work for another 2.5 weeks, but I need money now.  Well some wonderful people from my college-young adult community are chipping in to get me a new radiator put in by a professional.  Originally, someone said they could get me one from a pull-apart yard and another friend said they could put it in for me.  This alone made me sooo happy; but I felt even more love when they worked it out for me to have a new one.

I love these people and each time I spend time with them, I love them more.  We push each other to be better and speak truth and love into our lives (Ephesians 4:29).  We live with each other, eat with each other, play with each other...we do everything with each other.  When new people come to our community we welcome them with open arms.  I feel so blessed to be a part of a people who live life so well and who are in constant pursuit to love Him more and better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

My calling to and vision for Argentina