because it's my birthday

Here are 23 things about me that you may or may not know about me, they are not in any particular order, enjoy!

1)I really enjoy reading, there's so much stuff out there to know and learn and so I LOVE to learn about the world through reading
2)I hope to some day permanently live in San Jose, Costa Rica; as far as I'm concerned it's the 'promised land'.
3)Chapstick (not just the brand) is excellent, I probably put it on once an hour.
4)I really don't like cats, I think they're rude and I don't like that they poop and pee inside the house.
5)My grey hair is natural, it just started growing when I was in 3rd grade.
6)My absolute favorite doughnut is Krispy Kreme's Lemon filled doughnut.  It's made of magic.
7)I like my feet, I think they're pretty cute.
8)I originally became a vegetarian because I was so freaked/weired out about mad cow disease (that was around the time of all the scandal surrounding it); but now I'm a vegetarian for other reasons.
9)Growing up my mom used to be really strict about the media that I in-took; she would make me read the lyrics to her, let me only watch few tv shows, and stood over my shoulder when I was on the internet.
10)I have (I think) unusually long legs, my legs make up 65% of my body height and apparently they are supposed to be in equal length with my torso.
11)My first kiss wasn't until college, which is apparently is 'late', but what's the rush?
12)Soda isn't that good to me, the bubbles kinda hurt my mouth and insides.
13)Burger King is my favorite fast food restaurant because they have a delicious fish sandwich (and not just during Lent) and Gardenburgers AND I really like their french fries.
14)When I was really young, I had penis-envy (in a different sense of the phrase); I found out that boys get to stand up and pee and I really thought (think) that it was/is much more efficient and clean.
15)I hate applications and paperwork, they are a waste of time and repetitive.
16)I cry when dogs die in movies, not people, dogs.
17)I love reading children's' books to children, I make different voices and make it very exciting.
18)I much prefer crackers to (regular potato) chips, the grease in chips makes me feel icky.
19)I am a child of God.
20)I'm currently watching Three's Company, I love this show.
21)Smoking (cigarettes, cigars, blunts, whatever) makes anyone look unattractive to me.  It's no secret that it's bad for people and those around them, so I don't like it.
21)I really love musicals; I don't have many movies, but over half are musicals.
22)I went to a Pentecostal Baptist Church, and didn't find out for years that that's not normal.
23)I was born March 15, 1988 AT 6:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM