so I'm moving

I'm not the type of person that really misses people or things or places.  I'll be moving back to Charlotte in a few days and I am more excited than I think I have ever been.  I really love my community there.

As everything is wrapping up at work and I'm avoiding packing at home, I'm met with these strange emotions.  I think, because I don't have a job lined up in Chartlotte, I feel like something big is gonna happen when I return to Charlotte.  I'll get a job, I'll have to.  I'll be moving into this amazing house with these phenomenal women (I'm beside myself with excitement for that) and I'll be back at my Charlotte church with my community of friends whom I love so dearly and pretty much wanna spend every waken moment with.  But I have a life here, in Greensboro, as well.  This time when I leave Greensboro, I won't come back for another school year or for another job.  I am for real leaving Gboro!

I think I feel the anticipation of my life finally starting, my adult life, that is.  I'll be paying (more) bills, going to work, living in a place of MY choice with people I choose.  It's all so exhilarating for me.  It's also a little scary because I don't know what to expect, I've never been in this position before.

I hope I find a job soon, I'd like to get started ASAP, that kind of stability would make me feel more at ease.  My thoughts are so jumbled because there is so much that I need to take care of for work, at Greensboro home (well, mostly just packing), at Charlotte home (more packing and sorting), and at Concord home.  I feel very optimistic about this next season in my life and I look forward to seeing what the Lord does to me and through me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM