I just gotta tell somebody!

Can I just express to you how excited I am about what happens in about a month?!?  I move into this amazing house with these even more amazing women!  I literally think about it multiple times a day.  I wake up and think "soon I'll be waking up in a different (better) bed in a different house!"  I eat and think "soon I'll be sharing a table with women I love soooooo much!"  I use the bathroom and think "soon I'll only be sharing a bathroom with one other woman instead of 4 children and the bathroom with be clean ALL the time!"  Ah!!!  I'm so excited I could explode.

Now all I need is a job, I've applied to SEVERAL schools and am waiting to hear back from them, as well as having applied to random other places: gym, coffee shops, etc.  Living in this house is just what I need and something I never knew I wanted.  The women in the house are people from my church and college and young adult group.  They're my peeps.  Right now, we're in pursuit of a 5 lady to live there.  There are 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, recreation room, loft, living room, gorgeous kitchen, informal dinning room, office, front and back yard.  Yep, it'll be glorious.  We're also still trying to get furniture to fill this place.  Everything in the living room is staying, but pretty much everything else is going.  It's coming together nicely though, and as long as we have the necessities, we're not too worried about rushing to furnish the rest of the house.

Okay...I think I'm finished drooling over this place for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM