13 Favorite Celebrities

I watch TV/movies and I listen to music.  Here are my favorite people who are a part of that stuff...in no order.

1) Clinton Kelly.  Isn't he just excellent?  He's on the TLC show What Not To Wear and ABC's  The Chew.  I don't really watch the later, but What Not To Wear I could watch all day.  He just seems so upbeat and witty and fun!  Not to mention fashionable.  I think we'd be great friends.
2) Kevin K.O. Olusola.  Majorly crushing!  He's one of five members of THE BEST a cappella group on the planet, Pentatonix.  He's the vocal percussionists, beat boxer.  Not only is he a member of this excellent group, he speaks 5 different languages, is a stud, plays cello, plays alto sax, loves Jesus, and has a heart for seeing God's Kingdom advance in the World.  I'm pretty sure we should be in a relationship because I play tons of instruments, I teach music, I love languages, I love Jesus, and all I've wanted since I was young is to share Jesus with the planet.  Just sayin'.
3) Maya Rudolph.  I mean, she's gorgeous, she's frickin' hilarious...and I want to be her friend.  She's in one of my favorite movies, Away We Go, and on NBC's hilarious show, Up All Night.
4) Zooey Deschanel.  I really like her new show, New Girl.  She is part founder of one of my favorite sites, HelloGiggles, and she's a musician.  We could be friends too.
5) John Krasinski. What a stud!  I enjoy his character in The Office and he's in one of my favorite movies, Away We Go, with Maya Rudolph.  He seems like a nice, normal guy who happens to act.  Also, I've seen his marionette impression and I'm pretty impressed.  Also, I'm in love with his hair, so luscious.
6) Ryan Gosling.  This guy...loves his dog (who has a mohawk), is remarkably good looking, is a musician, is a great actor, is sensational to look at, is a great citizen, is easy on the eyes, and is a stud.  Also, he's really good looking.
7) Kristen Wiig.  She's one funny lady!  I love every character she's played on SNL (although she's no longer on it), she's pretty, and I like her writing.  Bridesmaids is frickin hilarious!
8) Channing Tatum.  I mean, es tan un hombre!  Que rico!  And what a great dancer.  I'm happy for him, he's come from a not so glamorous life to being a well known actor and producer.  Way to go!
9) Mindy Kaling.  She's frickin hilarious.  I dig her writing.  She's pretty.  She seems like the kind of person I could easily be friends with.  I'm looking forward to enjoying her new show, I'm sure it'll be superb.
10) The Avett Brothers. I basically want to marry them, all of them.  They're from Concord, NC, which is where I live.  Their music is exemplary.
11) Mumford & Sons.  I'd marry them too.  They're so good.  I have to stop myself from listening to them.
12) John Legend.  Stinkin' love his voice.  I go on John Legend listening sprees in which I only listen to him...FOR DAYS!
13) My musician friends.  I have lots of friends who are super musicians, I like their music.  I want to be able to say I knew them before people start asking for their autographs.

Now you know.

Comments

  1. What does it say about me that I don't know who half of these people are? And I still don't understand the Ryan Gosling craze....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM