Summa summa summa tiiime!

Today, I'm not even feeling mediocre, so I've decided to think about something that makes me happy: Summer.  Summer is my favorite season, this is a list of things I love about Summer.  Hopefully, this list will cheer me up.

1) No school.  I have always (with the exception of a few times) loved school as a student and as a teacher, but I always love the break that comes with school.  It's just nice to be in a different mindset for a couple months.
2) The heat.  I'm someone who is always cold, like wearing-sweatshirts-in-front-of-a-heater cold.  It's nice to walk outside and not feel so unwelcome.
3) The clothes.  While I'm not advocating showing too much skin, I do enjoy a lot of Summer fashions.  I like summer dresses and tops and I love sandals.  The bright colors and lightweight material/fabric make me so happy.
4) The food.  Fresh fruit, refreshing sandwiches, ice cream and frozen yogurt, juice, water, and even salads are just better during the Summer.  Comfort foods change from heavy soups and casseroles to simple and light foods.  For me, it's easier to eat healthily during the summer.
5) My skin.  I just like my skin better, it's browner, I don't have to wear as much make up.
6) My hair.  I already don't like doing my hair; during the Summer, I have an excuse to wash it and then put gel in it and leave it alone, instead of washing, then drying, then straightening, then wrapping it.
7) The time.  Time just seems different, I know the days are actually longer, but I feel like I have endless time.  People seem less stressed.
8) The activities.  Summertime always has such superb events: music in the park, festivals, other fun stuff. Good times.
and
9) The outside.  Everything is so green and vibrant.  I like color., Summer is saturated with it.


What's your favorite season and why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM