I'm going to attempt to...blog

Sometime last year I got lousy at blogging and I've been trying to pick up momentum ever since.  I really like it, and I'm not so busy that I can't sit for 20 minutes once a week to write my thoughts, serious or otherwise...so there's really no excuse.  A friend, who's super good at blogging, suggested that I have a weekly entry of the same type/format.  For example she does a photo of the week which you can check out <<<>>; she said this keeps people reading your blog.  While it's not my goal to be a famous blogger, although I do think famous bloggers are some of the raddest people on the planet, it does feel nice to know that people read your blog.

With all that being said, I have decided to work (really hard) to blog, at the very least, once a week, around midweek.  I think that's a reasonable task for me to ask of myself.  I'm going to start with something very simple: lists.  I don't know if I'm a list person, but I do try to be, it helps keep me organized and makes me feel like a productive person (which I am not).  There are a lot of blog lists and I always enjoy reading them because I enjoy things that're to the point.  So, that is what I'll do, I will have a weekly installment of a list of something and give tiny explanations.

To get started, I'm going to make a list of lists I can do on the blog, 24 for my age, brainstorming if you will.

1) Best professions in the world
2) Favorite foods
3) Places I'd like to visit
4) Websites I frequent
5) Worst professions in the world
6) Silly fears I have
7) Pet peeves
8) Famous people I have crushes on
9) Most embarrassing moments in my life
10) Things I like about myself
11) Fads I like
12) Fads I wish would stop coming back
13) The dumbest/rudest things customers have said
14) Things that make me cry
15) Things that inspire me
16) Things I can't help but laugh at
17) Pictures of puppies/dogs
18) Ridiculous names of students
19) Things that gross me out
20) Bucket list
21) Shows I dig
22) Favorite books
23) Cool party themes
24) Things I wish I knew how to do

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM