Silly Fad

I've been seeing this fad in which one paints all their fingernails the same color except for their ring fingers.  The ring finger will be a different color, have a design, or both.  Theoretically, I like it.  I have enough polish colors to do this and it's a subtle enough thing where I don't feel foolish, or like I'm "trying", for simply testing it out.  I used to always try new stuff with my nails, like every other nail a certain color or different color dots on each nail, but then my mom made me stop because it was 'pagan' (seriously mom?) and tacky, so I figured it was just unacceptable and out of the question.

So far, I have not been smote so I think I'm good.  I tried it and I don't get it.  It looks so much better on the blogs.  It's not that I don't like it or that it looks ugly, it's just not as great as I had hoped.  Not every fad/trend looks good on everyone, so perhaps this one is just not meant for me.  What a silly fad, I wonder who thought of it and why?  Anyway, here's a picture.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM