ministry update

Hey y'all!  Boy has this past week been great; people have (actually) been calling me back!  When people call ME back, it's so encouraging and helps me out immensly because I have a list of people to call and it adds to my ever growing/changing list when I have to call them again.  Not only have I been encouraged by people calling me back, but I have had two great appointments since Saturday.  Both have ended in the blessing of a commitment to give to this ministry (!) and one has ended with a solid handful of referrals.  While it's been greatly encouraging to have these two appointments as well as a decision to partner by the phone from a family a little further away, I'm still not where I should be in the Ministry Partner Development process.  Typically, 6-8 appointments are recommended for each week of support raising and I've only been doing (if any at all) a small portion of that per week.  There are times when it's really hard to feel encouraged and to continue in this challenging adventure, but, nevertheless, I feel optimistic and encouraged, and that only comes from the Lord.

If you are reading this and would like to know more about this ministry please let me know, I love sharing about it and it's such a blessing to be a part of it and to invite people to be a part of it.  Email me at colea.henderson@uscm.org.  Also, if you would like to give, go to this site: http://give.ccci.org/give/View/0632929 (P.S it says Aris Henderson, because Aris is my first name).

Comments

  1. Don't know if you know this, but you can personalize your give page. Might want to put a lil' blurb about your ministry, maybe a link to your blog, and at least a picture - assures people they have found the right place for the person they're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, I have heard that I can do all that, problem is, I don't really know how. I've looked but haven't really found how to do that. Could you tell me how; you know about my low competence level for computer and the internetsss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM