The Great Commission is real!

Matthew 28:18-20:  And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
That is what's called the Great Commission, and notice that it wasn't a suggestion.


It's exciting to be a part of that; it's exciting to know people who are a part of that.  I can see how God has surrounded me with people who have a similar passion for sharing God's Love and Truth to said nations; this has been a blessing and a learning experience for me.  It brings true joy to my heart to think of all the places and people that will be changed by these people who have effected and affected MY life!  My friends and I have been called to go overseas to do the Lord's work and there's no greater honor than to obediently serve the Lord with our time, bodies', minds', souls', hearts'...we get to serve the Lord with every ounce of our being!  No greater calling exists.


I have friends in or going to: China, Chile, Argentina, Australia, Hawaii, not to mention here in mainland USA, and other places; what a priviledge it is to be among them!  There are 216 countries in the world, which ones will you pray for, give to, or go to?




Here's how you can give:
http://give.ccci.org/give/View/0632929

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM