in the month to come

Hey all. So almost exactly a month away all the STINTers who will be beginning work in their assignments (for example my assignment Buenos Aires, Argentina) this STINT season will be reporting to Chicago, Illinois for the annual STINT briefing! Hoorah! (By the way, STINT stands for Short Term INTernational.) Some people will be leaving for their assignments straight from the briefing! What this means to me is that 1)my LAST semester in school is quickly approaching and 2) the urgency of support raising is becoming more real.
 If all of my support does not come in, I do not go. There is definitely a great need in Buenos Aires, Argentina for STINTers (in fact there are around 900,000 college students in Buenos Aires, Argentina) , so we don't want to let them down!


If you would like to learn more about what I'll be doing as a STINTer in Buenos Aires, Argentina send me a message at colea.henderson@uscm.org. Also, if you would like to give this is the best way http://give.ccci.org/give/View/0632929.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM