oh yea!

So this week I've gotten more stuff done for STINT than usual (I plan on increasing this) and this really excites and comforts me.  Today I talked to my Ministry Partner Development coach, Alison (who's wonderful, by the way), and told her all the stuff I'd gotten done, and stuff that I was working on, and planning to working.  We also talked about how I am doing spiritually and emotionally and otherwise.  I was talking to a friend of mine who is raising support for STINTing in Chile and a wave of excitement came over me.

Sometimes, just out of the blue, I get really excited about Argentina!  I'm perpetually happy about it, but then these waves of excitement and anticipation about STINTing spontaneously come!  This is real!  I'm really getting to do this!

Yesterday was my college-young adult pastor's birthday and he said that he's literally quit jobs over having to work on his birthday; but what he said after that struck me: even though technically he was working on his birthday, he feels like he's doing what he was born to do.  I can understand that fully: even though I am working really hard, and feel lonely, frustrated, and overwhelmed at times concerning STINT, it's all worth it because I feel like I'm doing what I was born to do, at least for that amount of time.

We are created to glorify God, this is how I'm fulfilling that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

My calling to and vision for Argentina