For the Bible Tells Us So...

Hello! So I love the Bible and what the Bible says about God's heart for "the nations".  When I and other people say "the nations", they mean anywhere but their homeland.  Here are some verses that really are strong reminders for me, and hopefully you, of why missions are Biblical.
>>>Matthew 28:18-20~ And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.  And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
>>>John 3:16-17~ For God so loved the world, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him.
>>>Romans 10:14-15~ But how are they to call on Him in whom they have not believed?  And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard?  And how are they to hear without someone preaching?  And how are they to preach unless they are sent?  As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"
>>>Revelation 7:9-10~ After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"

There are definitely more where that came from, but these are some of my favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM