Weekly Obsession, June 3, 2014

I've decided to write a weekly blog about something I'm 'obsessed' with.  There's a vlog I enjoy, Superfruit, on which they talk about random things, but they always share their weekly obsessions.  It's kinda fun and goes well with my somewhat obsessive personality; so I'm gonna do it.

This week's object of my obsession are these pants!  I bought them (even though I shouldn't have) on sale at Marshall's and I love them. They have an elastic waistband (which enables me to eat more without discomfort) and elastic at the ankles because that's the style now; all with a fun print of light brown and black.  I dig pretty much all clothing that has geometric patterns so I'm glad they're in fashion.  I wore it with a plain black shirt, strappy black sandals, and a red lip!  My only two complaints are: 1) the pockets are really shallow (which is a vice by The Man to keep women being able to put their full hands in their own pockets) and 2) when I sit it's a bit tight on my thighs (but what else is new?).  So there you have it! I basically want to wear them everyday.

Comments

  1. I like this idea! Looking forward to reading about lots of obsessions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM