5 Nouns I Like This Week, 1

I'm feeling pretty great about this week.  It hasn't been perfect, but I'm still in high spirits.  So here's a list of things I like (extra) this week.

1) Mexican Food.  For the record, this will never not be on the list.  Yesterday I went to eat lunch with someone and we went to a Mexican restaurant in Salisbury.  It was delicious and so were it's leftovers.  So freaking delicious.

2)Nelson Mandela.  I'm reading his autobiography, and am growing in respect and amazement of this man.  He talks about his transformation from walking barefoot and wearing traditional tribal wear as a child to living and working in Johannesburg, the big city.  Reading of his transformation of identity, is very inspiring.  I read the book every time I go to the gym and babysit (after the children go to bed).


3) The Gym.  I've been to the gym a couple times this week.  As I've said before, I enjoy working out, but this week I've been beasting it!  I had a great yoga session on Tuesday and did some core exercises that I normally don't do yesterday at the gym, and had an all around great week of working out.

4) My Glasses.  Today I got my new glasses!  I went to the optometrist a couple weeks ago for the first time in five or six years and got an updated prescription.  I ordered my frames and lenses from Zenni Optical, a website a couple friends recommended.  The site sells glasses that are pretty low in price (starting at $7) and they offer countless styles and colors.  I'm very happy with my glasses, they are quality and I actually want to wear them.

5) Birthdays. Within three weeks, there are three birthdays in our house.  There's a lot of celebrating and lots of CAKE!  It's great to celebrate the women I live with, they are my dear friends and I love them so.


Nouns I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

My calling to and vision for Argentina