5 people/groups I'd like to live in my neighborhood, Olympics edition

I've got pretty nice neighbors, but they're not Olympians.  Olympians, by default, are better.  And, holy cow, do we have some attractive Olympians.  On that note, here's which US Olympians should move into my neighborhood, specifically on our street.

1) Men's Indoor volleyball. I've never noticed until today that all of them are just nice to look at.  Plus, volleyball is such a great, high morale, sport, I'm certain all the men on the team are super nice and encouraging.



2) Men's Diving.  I'm not entirely sure about the science behind their bikini bottoms, but if that's what's required then who am I to fight it?  These guys combine gymnastics with water sport.  Those are two things I wish I could do.  Okay, I actually don't mind that I can't do these things, but still.  I didn't know synchronized diving was in the Olympics until this year, but now I love watching it.  They have such fancy moves.


3) Men's Swimming.  I don't know what it is about water sports, but I am mesmerized by them.  Perhaps it's because I can't even float; yea, that's it.  Swimming just amazes me.  They go so fast and they breathe and they can see underwater.

(side note: I went to high school, had classes, and graduated with Ricky Berens on the right)

4) Men's Polo.  Again, these men wear what they have to to be the best they can be, who am I to judge. This is actually my first year watching and kinda following men's and women's water polo; I didn't know it was in the Olympics before.  It looks really hard!  They're treading water/swimming the whole time and doing underwater fighting all while playing with the ball.  Seriously under-appreciated.


5) Women's Judo. This one may seem kinda random, but she actually has an intense story involving being sexually abused by a former coach.  Now, she has won the US it's first Olympic Gold in Judo and is changing lives through her story of triumph.  I think we'd be friends and if anyone tried to hurt any of our neighbors, she'd whoop their trasero into Rio De Janeiro. Get it girl!


In case you're wondering where these fine specimens of USA would train, no worries, we have a number of YMCA's in Cabarrus County as well as Charlotte.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM