5 Reasons Why I'd Date Richie Cunningham


Yesterday, I was watching Happy Days and I realized what a catch Richie Cunningham is.  Don't laugh, I'm serious.  Here's what's so great about him.

1) Ginger.  I really like gingers.  I don't only like gingers, but they are pretty great!  Perhaps I just can't see them, but it'd be nice if he had more freckles; I'm into that too.  Now, perhaps to make up for the lack of hair on the top of his head, he has a beard.  And, as we all know, I dig beards, especially ginger ones.

2) Musician. In the show, Happy Days, he plays not just guitar, but also Tenor Saxophone.  I play tenor sax and really love it.  I admire a man who can play instruments other than guitar, especially wind instruments.

3) Sweater Vests.  I really don't know why people have such an aversion to them.  They keep your torso warm and are quite stylish.  With that being said, he wears a lot of them and I like that.  He's pretty stylish with his rolled up pant legs and penny loafers.  Gimme some of that!

4) Intelligent.  I'm not entirely certain if Richie is intelligent, but he seems like it.  He seems like an all American young man.

5) Antics.  His life is filled with such greatness.  There's always an adventure to be had with him and his buddies and he takes it all in stride.

It's simple, he's a great man, I'm into great men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM