Weekly Obsession, October 14, 2014

Not gonna lie, pretty proud of myself for picking up blogging again.

Anyway, it's 11:28am and I'm sitting in my bed with a candle lit typing this to you.  My weekly obsession enables me to do that: the night shift.  For my new job, new people always have to start of with the night shift.  I am actually the worst morning person you'll ever meet, because mornings are the worst.  I work from 4pm-1am most of the week (Sunday I work from 1-10pm) and hit the jackpot with having Friday and Saturday off.  With this schedule I don't wake up until 11am, 12 at the latest, hang around the house by catching up on my shows or go for a walk or go to the grocery store or run some other errands, then get ready and head to work after a great (or not) breakfast.  When I get home, between 1:30 and 2am; I still got some fight left in me so I do something else.  Last night I got home from work and swept and mopped the living room and kitchen, then showered, then watched some Youtube videos.  At 3am, I decided to call it a night and slept soundly.

I've been loving this schedule, the only part is I can't spend time with people after work because everyone's already asleep by the time I get off.  But I still get to spend time with friends on Fridays and Saturdays, and I'd even be willing to grab some coffee during the day on days I work.

Anyway, I'm loving the night shift and wake up feeling grateful that I don't have to wake up and be pried from my comfort so early in the morning and then get thrust into rush hour traffic BOTH WAYS.  Have a great rest of your day, mine has just begun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM