Weekly Obsession, October 11, 2014

Whoa!  It has been quite a while, huh?  My last weekly obsession was at the end of August and was about my new job.  Quick update on that job, I'm still doing well and still like(ish) it.  This week's obsession is loooonnnnngggggg overdue, but whatever.

My house!  A few weeks ago I moved into a new place in a different part of town with a new roommate.  My former roommate of just a handful of months made a big move to Colorado, so I had to find a new place and new roomie.

My new digs are great!  It's another duplex with a great kitchen, gorgeous floors, plenty of natural light, and it's in a fantastically quiet-tree filled-neighborhood!

For the most part we're pretty settled into our home, but there have been a few hiccups and some kinks that still need to be ironed out.  Every time I walk into my home or just move from one room to another, I just let out a little sigh because it feels so much like home to me and I am so grateful to be living here.  I basically love this place so much that I always want people to be here. I want it to be a great gathering spot where people play games, eat, and have a good time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM