Grown-Up Christmas List

Well, it's Christmas Eve's Eve, something I used to get excited about as a child.  Now, I don't really feel any difference.  I figure I might as well put a Christmas list out to the Internets.  So here's my grown-up Christmas list that's pretty impossible.

1) Car.  I already have one, but if someone would just make all the payments/pay the rest up front.  I'll pay the insurance and the maintenance bills

2) An End to Genocide.  It's an SNL sketch; but it's also pretty true.  I'd like for people to stop killing other people, in every way possible.  It's really unacceptable...seriously.

3) Full Time Job.  I would like ONE full time job that I really enjoy and that has full benefits, instead of the multiple jobs that have no benefits that I don't even really like.

4) Benefits.  I'd like to have an insurance company that actually pays for a simple doctor's visit.  I'd like vision and dental as well.  I'd like all of this for a price that I can actually afford.

5) Free Rent.  Just for a year, until next Christmas when I ask for it again.  I'll pay utilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM