I'm fairly certain these things are in Heaven

I believe in Heaven and Hell; anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Savior and owns their brokenness is automatically going to Heaven.  What's Heaven like?  Well there are plenty of theories and dreams about what it'll be like, but one won't really know until they arrive.  With that being said, I pretty sure these things will be in Heaven.

1) Falafel.  Let's just be honest, it is delicious.  I will always be 'in the mood' for it.  It is perfect, which is why it can be in Heaven.  Heaven is said to have a big banquet table and falafel is on the menu.  We will get to eat falafel for all eternity.  I am excited.


2) Memory Foam.  I know sleep is unnecessary in Heaven, but I'd like to think it'll be an option.  Or, if some of your friends (including Jesus) wanna have a no-slumber party, they will be the bed of choice to swap jokes in.  Actually, I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that the ground, chairs, and stools will be made of memory foam.

3) Frijoles Negros y Arroz.  Black beans and rice are, literally, in the Top 5 of perfect combinations.  Notice that I used the word 'perfect', only good and perfect things are in Heaven, thusly beans and rice are in Heaven.  Sound logic.

4) Musicals & Music.  Of course they will be about how wonderful Gods is, but that's okay because we won't be limited to the Western/Eastern Styles of music; we'll have infinite tones/pitches and infinite instruments and will, of course, have infinite combinations to create.  Music is one of the best things about life.


5) Ethnic Food.  In Heaven, we'll all be able to communicate with each other no matter our earthly background; and since we're coming from different earthly backgrounds we're bringing excellent food to the table (this includes all Morning Star Farms products).  All the food will be purified (and I feel like since there's no death/dying in Heaven it will all be vegetarian, which I'm pretty jazzed about) and only do good for our body.  Please expect me to be table hopping forever.

6) Hula-Hoops.  They're just plain fun.  Heaven's pretty fun.  Just look how much fun they are having.


7) Animals.  More specifically, dogs.  I also expect to encounter a unicorn and a friendly dragon.  All animals, like humans, will be vegetarian because there is no death/dying in Heaven.  It's just not allowed.  All animals will be treated with the utmost respect and will have all the love they could ever want and more.


Alrighty, seven is the perfect number and that's what I have given you: a perfect number of reasons why Heaven is awesome and why you should want to go.  Let's print this list and when we get there compare; I'm certain my list fails in comparison to the Glorious Perfection that is Heaven, but these things would still be pretty great.

Comments

  1. Will I be able to adequately utilize a hula hoop in heaven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! We'll be able to do everything perfectly in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM