ouch, that hurts and it's my fault

So it's pretty much official, the guy I've liked for a while is back with his ex-girlfriend.  I feel hurt, betrayed, disappointed, sad, foolish and a bunch of other stuff.  But, you know what?, it's all my fault.  He never said he was interested in me, in fact after he said we should Skype he wouldn't respond to my response asking when.  I do this, I develop a crush on a man, and I fall hard, then when he starts going out with someone I feel heartbroken, disappointed and wonder if I could/should have said/did something to make my feelings known to him.  But you know what?  I'll eventually get over it, it just sucks.  I hate that I do the same stupid thing over and over again, you think I'd learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM