Weekly Obsession, July 2, 2014

Hey y'all, so I'm a day late, but it's my blog so I can do whatever I want.  Anyway, breakfast is this week's obsession.

Y'all breakfast is my favorite.  The possibilities are endless!  Eggs, fruit, pancakes, waffles, burritos, veggies, coffee, tea, water, biscuits...whatever the hell you want is game for breakfast.  Breakfast, to me is the most diverse meal and I enjoy it deeply.  The past couple of weeks I have been (more than normal) craving pancakes for breakfast, so I bought some pancake mix (because I was too lazy to buy the three ingredients it takes to make pancakes individually) and made pancakes.  This Sunday I made banana pancakes with cinnamon and nutmeg and they are splendid!

Every Wednesday there's this thing called Atherton Breakfast Club (search the hashtag on Instagram) in which these two guys make breakfast on a griddle and people come eat said breakfast.  Last week was my first time going and I had a great time eating and spending time with people I know and don't know.  I love that breakfast brings people together, but I guess food just does that in general.

Anyways, if you wanna find a shortcut through the labyrinth to my heart, make me breakfast.  It doesn't matter what time of day it is, it just matters that it's (vegetarian) breakfast.

(that's soy bacon, fyi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM