Top 5 Musicians That I Can't Not Love: Men's edition

I like music, like a lot, and there are some artists out there that I really dig.  Whether it be their voice (it's usually that), their lyrics, their style in music, or a combination of those three, I just really love anything and everything they do (musically).  So here's a list of some of the fellas who's music I can't get enough of, in no particular order.

1) Bruno Mars. A roommate got me his album, Unorthodox Juke, and it is legit!  I can't stop listening to it.  He has such a great voice and is a gifted songwriter.  It doesn't hurt that he's pretty handsome.  He, on the same night, guest hosted and performed on SNL and did a superbly.  Such a talented young man.


2) Justin Timberlake.  A few days ago, a friend and I were discussing music and brought up falsetto.  We talked about how few people, men, could really pull off falsetto, but Justin Timberlake was one who absolutely could and does.  His voice and his musical stylings always suck me in.  I love everything he does musically and thoroughly enjoy his humor on SNL.  Even though his new single isn't my favorite of his songs, it's still pretty great.

3) John Legend.  He could sing Mary Had A Little Lamb and I would still be smitten.  Seriously, his voice is pure velvet, I want to marry it.  He sings from this place deep inside that just resonates so deeply with me. 

4) Robin Thicke.  Okay, so I'm not that familiar with his music, but I do know that he's great at falsetto.  I just really love his hair and his wife is gorgeous.  So good for him.


5) CeeLo Green.  He's very eccentric, but fantastically talented.  His voice is unique and has a great range.  His music reflects his uniqueness and, although it can be full of extra musical effects, can have grave sustenance to it.  There's a heaviness that it seems he carries within him and I think a lot of that comes from being very misunderstood and also musically brilliant.  If he continues making music, I will continue to support him.


That's it.  Those are the musical men I cannot not like.  They are all very talented and bring something different to the musical world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM