It's November!

Well folks, it's November!  This means that men everywhere (well at least in places that I can see) will be growing their facial hair out and likely their head hairs out.  HOORAY!

I love a man with facial hair, it's like home to me.  I think part of it is because, growing up, my daddy always had a Van Dyke (mustache attached to a gotee), so it's very familiar to me.  There's something so excellent about a man who can grow a (quality) beard/mustache; to me, it means they're more manly.

Now I've seen some gross beards/mustaches before: the patchy beards, the thin mustaches, the one's with food stuck in it.  These will not win me over.  But a face with consistent hair growing out of it that's clean?  Yes Please.

Facial hair seems so useful and during the cold months; I always envy men with delicious beards because I'm certain their faces are exponentially warmer than mine.  My face gets so cold that my teeth hurt when I open my mouth, BUT if I had a beard and mustache keeping my jaw warm, I wouldn't have that problem of not being able to speak when outside.  Just saying.

So, men, feel free to grow out your manly main and know that there are women out there that don't just tolerate it, but fully embrace and cheer it on.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM