Again? Again.

I don't know what it is. If it can be helped. If it's my fault. If I can prevent it. I just don't know. This feels cyclical. I don't feel wrong. But I do feel crazy. I feel like I can't talk to anyone about IT, like the very person I want and need to talk to about it doesn't wanna hear it. But I always hear their shit. I always actively listen and dish advice when prompted and coddle and coo and try to understand and sympathize. So why can't it be reciprocated? It can. It should. Now I'm sitting at home being pathetic while they're out going to the very party I wanted to go to. I am baffled and confused and hurt and broken and frustrated and scared. Is this it? Are we broken for good? My heart feels irreparable. I feel like I fell into this trap. I feel awful. My stomach is in knots; my eyes are exhausted from crying; I feel like the tiniest person. The tiniest, most pathetic person who's outer shell looks deceptively strong. Years ago, when I was in an unhealthy living situation, I felt similar. I was trying to speak up for myself and state my needs and remind myself and others that I have them and they are valid and to not feel selfish for expecting to have my needs considered equally with everyone else's. This is hard for me to stand up for myself. It always has been and I thought I had grown out of that, but here I am...again? again.

I hope somehow this makes it to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM