I Like Tumblrs

Tumblr is basically a picture sharing website.  You can create an account, much like you do a blog, and post things you find on the internet, pictures/videos you take, all sorts of stuff.  Here are my favorite tumblrs.

1) My Friends Are Married.  This blog is so funny and I can relate so stinkin' much with the different posts.  The older I get, the more people I know are getting married.  It's normal, I guess, but marriage isn't even in my foreseeable future, so this tumblr is perfect for me.

2) E is for Educator.  I am an educator and it's so nice to visit this site and feel understood and in good, fun, company of fellow educators.

3) The Bearded.  I love bearded men.  When I look at this site, I think "Praise the Lord!"  I don't know who these men are, but I enjoy their faces.  Way to go.


4) Reasons My Son is Crying.  This tumblr brings me to tears...of laughter.  These kids must be exhausted from all their meltdowns by the end of the day.  This is another reason I don't want kids, not a fan of crying.

5) Sports Balls Replaced With Cats.  I don't have any desire to have a cat as a pet, but this tumblr is too funny.  Sports are not interesting, but when they involve animals, I'll likely hop on board.

Well that's what I got, but I'm always open for more so suggest away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Was a Rich Girl

Good Hair

MM